Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kendo Schedules in December 2006

Dear Kenshi,

The happy holidays are approaching, I know some of you may be out of town with friends/families during the holidays in December. Please help me to clarify your traveling schedules which may affecte our Kendo training schedule in December.

In general, December 21st, Thursday, would be our last practice of this year. But if you are willing to practice Kendo on December 26th (Tue.) and 28th (Thus.), please notice me as soon as you receive this message. Thank you so much.

Meanwhile, I am going to schedule another TWO extra practices (besides our regular classes) in December. One has been confirmed which is welcome Princeton groups visiting us on 12/17, Sunday, afternoon. And I will notice you the second one ASAP.

Best,
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment